Sunday, July 18, 2010

The blessing of just being

I have nothing to say today. No pressing story I'm itching to let loose. No important topic I think the world needs to know about. The weather was rather typical for this time of year in Asheville. Thankful we got some rain. Glad it didn't last all day. The washer and dryer have spun the afternoon. I know I have tons of messages or stories to be told, and they'll come out when they are supposed to come out. But not today. I doubt anyone is disappointed. No one, except for me. When I committed to electronic blogging, I wanted to share something charming, moving, perhaps even disturbing, at least every other day. But truth is, life sometimes just is. It's the moment. It's the mundane. It's the quiet. It's the blessing of just being. I think it's time to do my fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment