Friday, November 23, 2012

Go out and share some thankful

The turkey did me in. So for the full effect, pretend today is Thanksgiving.  It should be every day, anyway. Thank you very much.

Rosebud Photos
On this day we stop and think of what we are thankful for.  Most all of us say we are thankful for our friends, family if we've got them, extended family, and usually realize we have way more than many. This warmth needs to stay with us each and every day. We should spread this love around the world, in continued hopes of finally achieving the peace we so deserve and were meant to have when our Maker blessed us with this beautiful garden called Earth. To my friends near, far and in my home, you have a special place in my heart. Love to all. Now go out and share some thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Very good post. I am facing somе of
    these issueѕ as wеll..
    Here is my web blog :: stem cell breast enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. For your comment. And for the link to your blog. I think. 'stem cell breast enlargement' sounds a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete