Monday, October 18, 2010

It's safer indoors than out on the road with all those bad drivers

I should be grocery shopping right this moment. I said I'd go just as soon as I put in a load of laundry. Well, the laundry is spinning and I have yet to walk out into the world to go and get some food in this house.

I hate grocery shopping. Again. I hate grocery shopping. I'm sure I'm not alone. I've never heard of anyone jumping up and down with joy, shouting "I love to go grocery shopping." Ok, so there might be some who like it, or think it's not that bad, but I'll bet a nickle that I'm part of the majority on this issue.

However, I push hating this particular chore to ... no, past the limits. I'm still not grocery shopping, am I? Nope, I decided I'd write about it instead. Really, really needed to update my blog so that's what I'm doing. I also don't like the time. It's 5 pm here in Asheville and the rush hour madness will last at least until 5:30. I know. Thirty minutes of rush hour traffic. Big deal. But it's getting worse. Others have learned our secret and are invading, thus creating longer traffic commutes here. Anyways, it's safer indoors than out on the road with all those bad drivers right now.

Ok, so 5:30 it shall be. I swear. Really. Hmmm ... what to do for the next 20 minutes? I know. I'm going to catch up on Twitter. Later, taters. Reminds me. Better put sweet potatoes on the shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment